Gas Service Engineer
We are seeking a talented and ambitious candidate to join our expanding breakdown and service team.
You will be carrying out domestic boiler servicing and heating repairs in private residential premises dealing with reputable and well respected customers. This is quality work for high calibre trades persons. Our work is based in South West and surrounding areas.
- Previous experience in servicing and repairing domestic gas boilers
- ACS Certification (CCN1 and CENWAT1 minimum)
- Full driving license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full CRB check (company paid, on employment)
- You will be required to be part of an “On Call” rota
- Average engineer wage £34,000, uncapped based on performance
- Vehicle and fuel card
- Smart phone
- Flue gas analyser
- Full van stock
- Uniform and PPE
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Increase in holiday entitlement after 1 year
We provide ongoing technical support and training if required.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, or would like to discuss it further, call our office on 01752 562221 and ask for Paul Stevens or send your CV to email@example.com